2011年11月19日星期六

Opening Seminar Rally @ Suwon

Today is very very cold.
Chilling wind.
But I still attend Function organised by Leonard Kim, FCA 200+.
Because, I am one of the invited speaker that day
^^ Yes !

I was so surprised when i received this call from Minki last night.
3 questions will be asked Tomorrow:
1. Why attend Korea Amway Meeting even though I dont understand Korean ?
2. How do I understand Amway at the age of 20?
3. What do I learn in Malaysia FED?

I wore the winter jacket and brought along my blazer there.
My 1st time wear Blazer in Korea. Xp

The most touching part today, is the whole hall claps for my achievement.
And they told me they are fired up and inspired by my speech.
Everyone of them says thank you to me during break time.
Amazing ! I like this Encore Effect !

Leonard Kim praise me infront of so many people.
OMG! This is really Shiok !
Start thinking myself :"I am just a small pin. I am so touched with his words.
I want jump pin again ! I know the speech effect will become more and more special at my age !"

Minki told me : This is a good chance to train myself from a small stage of only 2k people listen to me. Before graduated from NUS, I will be like him as well, to be invited to Yokohama Arena, Japan biggest Arena as guest speaker!
( His lifestyle video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-udy1dVgY )

"I am proud to share my experiences.
I am here to serve our team."
We are best friend now.
I really appreciate the time spending together with Him and Soo mi in Korea.


Chinese Restaurant :p

没有评论: