2009年12月25日星期五

09Xmas Eve.

Its special without celebrating Xmas with friends this year.
I thought I will be staying at home and dreaming along the Christmas Eve till 00.00 26Dec.

Christmas Eve Night :
Be my didi Driver
Ronnie 9primary school friends were having Steamboat Xmas party at my house
fetch them to buy the cooking food at Giant and buy Xmas presents.
Watch Zombieland and
Set the time table for them to follow so their schedule is being managing.
haha..

Talk many nonsense with them and keep laughing.
Forget to take photos with them pula XD
After leaving them to my room,
Ntg to do then log in my MS account,
celebrating and couting down Xmas with players inside. Its fun too!

Find those who staying at home in MSN.
Chatting with some Sot Sot friends and starting with the Santa stories XD
Laughing~ and Laughing~ with the conversation.
I found that those who were not christians normally no celebrate Xmas de wor.
Many friends stay at home also =P

fetch them to Sentul Manis Mamak stall at 12.30am.
Next round, to be driver again.haha..
Wanna to send some christmas presents as I was passing by some friends house.
But i din do it..XD

I was received a really special Xmas greeting msg
I read the msg, its normal,
When i reading downwards,
It vibrated itself !!
I was excited then i sent to some friends,
A special Xmas gift
But i found that it wasnt work in different Hp.
(its after i sent to my didi. XD)

Special Xmas Eve.

没有评论: