2009年4月9日星期四

A different grade of hapiness

Long time no update already
From the time I start my work in DEC
I like loitering to the every cornerS of school
Not like to stay in DEC

Nowadays
I started to diam diam stay in it,
concentrated in my own jobZ
But I didnt annoy of this.
Hey,it so weird!
It is unpredictable..
Miracle !
Always heard teachers 8ing about others affairs
Talking nonsense,jokies
Discussing BIG PROJECT of DEC
Sometime their acts very funny
Sometime their conversations let me know more about this world.

It likes a Differ grade of hapiness.

Always keng gai with them at Account department.
Frequent talking funny thgs and teach my many DAO LI oso..
Wow..
I learnt much..


I am going to be 1of hui hui assistants during YCA camp.
I am proud of it yea^^
Leap to Perak soon..

Financial planning this book,
I am bored to read again..haha
cuz i saw many of the NUMBERS and explainations that I duno ><
Skip Skip and skip..
Half adi..left other half .hoho
Hey man, I wil try to return to u asap..

Wanna know more about Construction Building.
Seach many companieS and surf more info about their CEO details^^
This is just when i am nothing to do at lian ke >< haha..

没有评论: