2009年4月9日星期四

A lose friendship war.

I hate cannot using my pc..
Cannot surf net!
Unable watch drama through PPS
Sienz 7 !
Duno,my emotion become unstable recently
But i wont appeal this response infront of my frenz or whatever la..
Because THIS IS MY OWN AFFAIRS

My heart,my body
Is full of wounds
Friends?
Remain 1 but lost 1
Found 1but missed1
THIS is my fortune?
nono..

My UNI course?
PFM and Management
I knew that i already choose 1of them,
i shouldnt think much more
But, I am hard to gain confident for myself about PFM which i have chose.
I need friends,to console me..
Talk to me..
A deep-heart and understand me..

I am finding myself..
I know KC wont lost his direction in future
Dont want always seeking for excuseS to myself already,
I
hate
it !!

Honestly,
many thgs that i cannot master it as I want,or whatever that I think that is correct.
Many kinds of people,a lot type of THINKINGs.

I wont surrender against this !
I hate the word of GIVING UP !

I started know what can I do,for myself,for some of my friends too..
I am going to the peak of MOUNTAIN.
Seeing the world of population.
Seeking the TRUTH of my heart.

If we are friends,Dont ask what am I writting in this article.
cuz I am in miserable now.

没有评论: