2010年8月11日星期三

I have to WAKE UP!

I am in pessimistic mood recently
I seem have lost my direction in my world

I have Many interviews this week~
Bizcom : He asked me, what do you want to achieve by yourself at here? I stunned.
SANA : They asked me what CCA you have joined before and introduce yourself. I was came with amazement. And I cant answer them well in english.
CELC : I have to prepare myself better than the 2previous interviews for CCA committees

I have a sense of frustrated after these 2 interviews.
I don't want to undergo such feeling anymore~
However, I wish to do more things to get my year3 accommodation in NUS.
LEARN MORE ENGLISH !

It was only 2days from now after my school reopened.
I was slept during the lecture hour
I can't understand what are the lecturer teaching.
It is really OH MY GOD~
They came with Project Management Law and also Structural System~
They suppose to be the Interesting Subjects in my PFM course.
How come I do not appreciate it?
STUDY MORE BEFORE GOING TO LECTURE ROOM IN THE MORNING TIME!

For AMCISA :
Who will be the next VICE president for AMCISA? I am curious about it.
Who will be the next FOC comms for 2011? I have done nothing in order to prepare it.

I dream a lots of you these nights~
Can I know why ?
I wish to list down WHAT am I going to do in my Year2 life.
I should not forget to read 20mins book everyday~

Thank you some1 for sewing my bag's crevasse just now~
It is more comfortable to put my bottle inside the bag already~

My thinking is empty now~
I am dropped out from my ideal living style now~
I have to WAKE UP !

It can be a NICE DAY 2ml !

3 条评论:

sf 说...

about cca, i was as enthuse as u when I was in year 2.

in year 3, i m tired of cca.

haha

Tan Jun You 说...

加油加油

只有不想做的事情
没有做不到的事情

^^

Sapphirez 说...

SF, after that what do you do for your CCA? XD

Jun You = Jun You~
The way you speak driven myself to go higher and higher~