2009年2月21日星期六

东声西乐音乐会

I hd attended 东声西乐Yesterday
wif Committiees..
After buying for the ticket for rm17,
i get 2free tickets after the school dismiss..><

After hd our瓦煲老鼠粉And special Wan Tan Mee..
By the way We were walking to the 精武体育馆,
saw hui xin walked bhind me pula ><"
so shock ..haha..

MeanWhile,
Yong Kang cun start his car's engine,he hd called for the nearest foreman n bought a batttery for rm180 ><

Duno why everytime i attend this kind of music concert
i will feel tat..
juz ordinary feeling..ntg special..
Mayb during the musical, i just think around her voices of hanging out wif others bcuz i was nt free wif her..
I noe i shouldnt think like this and i hv
Try to put down this And enjoy for the music..
I did it when i was sharing for music wif MingYi
I asked mingyi the reason he owaz hv differ feeling and glad of their paid out for the performance

I like the song of 雨后彩虹and the last song of 西乐( forget wat name adi)
By the moment, i felt They Are appreciated their performs in this musical..
The feeling i get
Touching And Happy..
This music concert, was vry nice..


"I would like to approach for the 感性..
Try to put down my 理性
Juz like YingYing told me during the camp
试着换着不一样的心情
体会人生"

没有评论: