2009年2月14日星期六

Recharged Again

Huu~
Finally passed THIS WEEK..
Learn many thgs in this week

Learn PIANO ^^
how to make a bracelet
how to cook spagehtti
how to choose nice photos

But..
i hd been dentist laz week, i got 3wisdom teeths
suffer from this kind of pain for many days
And i nd to choose a day to cabut away these 3
The cost nt cheap leh><

My pendrive kena virus pula, i hate this !!!
Virus from Lian Ke com?or the photo shoplet in Mutiara?
"Application nt found"showed when i double click the pendrive..Haiz..
Seong lyn 5d help me clean it AND recover my data inside ohh..
Gek sei me la..

Bought a useful English reference book abt Applying For Job..
Borrow a english story book from library..haha..

Whole week juz lively on the road
Almost cun provide myself a peace of mind~
Now can take a rest already..

没有评论: