2009年3月30日星期一

思绪杂乱

Since Thursday to Sunday,
concentrate in playing MS(got 200%experience ma)
finally Up level already ..hehe
So happy^^

After yesterday,after considering,
I have the more motivation to study overseaS
But, i just worry..my PFM course,which is the new course in NUS,
and which I didnt study or gain any info from this field,
Have no safety feeling T^T
Scare i have no interest in it, and my result ><
No good result, no work..
haiz...
Should stay or leave ?
Stay : can learn what I am interested..but hard to earn money, because M'sia salary is just rm2k++ nia ><
Leave : can earn much money after I graduate and get professional paper ..but cannot learn what I am interested,my life isn't colourful ><
The subjects I am interested are : Economics and Management ..

I have done my newspaper cutting which i Have accumulated for a week
Rearrange my certificates
Put them inside my Rm12.50 file(got 40pages)..haha..

My English is really broken.
Wanna use PRO English words de leh..
WHO CAN TEACH ME ??
I am lazy to write essays and let teacher check for me ><

Very happy this week..because..
haha..yup.

3 条评论:

Hui Yi^^ 说...

Hmm...Dunno what can i Do..
But, decide urself la...
Just don't let yourself regret..=)

And I'm curious about the...'happy' thing...
Why jek???
Haha...XD

◄ ŁϊиĠ ђΰэҰ ► 说...

wei wei.. little boy, u fa qiao ar?
wanna share ur happy things anot?
keke..

Sapphirez 说...

Wanna know a?lai ask me la..haha..
Dont want share wif ling huay..haha..