2009年3月6日星期五

University

My application to NTU was not successful.
NUS still in processing
SMU need to have SAT english test,i dont want take this test, so SMU T^T

Finally, In Msia,
i would like to choose NottingHam, Monash first
Thus,i need to collect more info from this two uni..
and see see i need to take IELTS ont ^^>o

The last choice for me is MMU lo..
还是msia suit for me la..
Singapore is a country which full of competition, many pro guyz
I will have no confident to "develope" myself at thr.
just like Mr.Khan told me:
一个人的命运是天注定的,上天已经为你选了你必须走的路
所以,可能你跟新加坡无缘吧..
其实马来西亚也很好的, 只是发展的路上多曲折
我要改变它..hahaha..

Hope that i can enter Nottingham^^
Pass the Interview smoothly lorh
And get full scholarship..
hoho!

3 条评论:

yile 说...

ganbatae!!!
gogogo!!!
hope tat Nottingham is ur home^^

Hui Yi^^ 说...

Oo...
U r going to have a interview??

=) Add oil ya~~

Sapphirez 说...

Hehe..
Thank you guyz!
Hvn hv interview~
The 2nd of NottingHam intake is on Sept..
11Apr can start apply le..