2008年12月26日星期五

18岁的一个星期

真的觉得这个星期是我18岁最特别的"一个星期"
21dec Buying Boyee bday present..walked here walked thr..many places..
Finally ..i found it..wif yijun,my gay frenz^^ n xuan
22dec 8am-9pm 进行camp的特别训练^^累到~很爽..hehe..
After dinner wif chou wei,fly to Puchong lorh~
Tersesat jalan tim ><" 11pm reached Boyee house..
played~ keng gai~ Surprise~ 3am slp~

23dec 7am back skol from puchong..(3hrs to slp)
9am went to genting wif 10cadetz..A 傻婆wanna giv me a surprise at thr wor..haha
i noe early de lo..luckily..
Memorable time~ v5 were doing missions..buying Xmas prsent..yeah! so shuang
run here run thr~
True or dare ><" nt bad
Watched ghost movie..duno wat X lai de ==
5am slp sweetly..wif special pose~~til 7am (2hrs for slp)

24dec Indoor game..i hv did many sozai acts thr..haha
Victora gondola..hoho..困在hang gei 的船上..有人差不多要发脾气了哦^^
SpiderMan rm10..
Before taking cable car,lost my LOVELY RING..damn sad T^T"
Whenever reached my ouse, bathing, then rush to Yongkang hs..
Desa petaling~ 西域牛扒xx食馆..nt bad the steak^^
Taman Puteri countdwn n watched fireworks..
V 闯入住家屋,走着走着,竟然在rf 家前面..so ngam..
Busy making Xmas present for her..Veli tq ling,san for giving me opinion oh!
till 2am..wake up at 8am(6hrs for slp)

25dec After breakfaz,buying a card for her..n rush to her house giv her surprise..
Her response vry funny..haha..I like the present vry much oso..
Wing,Kang,Ling,San n me,in a car,were driving to Sunway Piramid..
Ice-skate..woah..my 1st time leh!
sudden rmb tat shin yin them said wanna go for the scary-ghost hs,bt no go><"
keep fall dwn..pigu pain pain n sap sap..haha..
Sudden wanna accompany her to celebrate Xmas..raining tim..
bt veli tq for Kai,Yile,ling,san,kang,wing,wen for no angry me put their
aeroplane to fetch them hom as promise b4 a day..MUACKS !!

MIdvalley shopping 8pm-11pm..visit矮仔 at Labelz..
龙的传人,a memorable momory thr oso..i like it vry vry much^^ meet wilky,wen si.
Taiwan奶茶..present for Sumbdy wor..
Back to SP !luckily no missed the way..haha..
11.30pm reach HOM..12am slp..tired til no energy to talk..
Dad keep ngam me tat owayz loitering n going for shopping for this week..
my university thgs hvn settle yet..bt keep play ><"
this nite,i were driving wif almost closing eyes..flying in the highway..
unbelievable for this driving experience..
~My special 18th Xmas celebration~

26dec eric,hao,sheng,shun,hon,cui wen,kq..
Wong Kok celebration~vry nice in pavilion..special~
"The spirit"movie..me slp inside ><" too tired liao..
loitering in Sg.wang plaza, waiting for them singingK..
sienz n tired..
Sms her bt din reply==" looking at Gundam,原来有三国坛like gundam design de
n finding Mickey for San Xmas present..
bt nt nice..din buy tim..
YEs! finally reached hom..7pm..
My grandma cum my house leh..from Muar..难得难得1..

27dec My camp preparation.. to be continue..

This week, keep driving..
Tired.. pimples boom many..
Bt after sleep,better than b4 liao..
huhu~~ rest rest..
Stil many activities nd to b helding on for the cuming days..

~I nd to SLEEP!! ~
Sry to my lovely committees..bcuz i juz busy my thgs..juz let u all do our jobs..
2ml i wil back to our camp preparation!!

1 条评论:

meishyan 说...

生日快乐没有?X)
哈哈..
生日快乐啊=)