2008年12月17日星期三

The best memory in 08cadetz camping

3rd time b HQ in cadetz camp adi..
Ulu Yam P2..
After recording the video of cadetz' dancing n singing presentation..
Neh,the vice camp president lorh..wanna watch the video..
luckily teacher said can use his camera,if nt my hp will blurr in the dark view cun hv a nice effect of their presentation..
Shengwye nd to burn it into a cd then pass to 营员after tis camp oh..

i hv succeed nt to slp for the whole day for 45jam continuously..
8am 16dec til 10pm 17dec
守夜 wif Eva..
wanna watched stars wif SDU der,
all sleepy..juz slp back in their camp..
3am..
4am..
5am..sienz..ntg to do..
juz help sw n wy,who slp behind me,cover wif the blanket..
keep moving here moving thr..haha..
start cooking milo..
stole HQ breakfaz bread to eat..haha..
juz chat abt when v2 r stil small cadetz..
For my last day as a chang wei in cadetz,
me dun1 slp..at all..
不想留下最后遗憾..

6am EVA start to slp..
me walked n walked n walked..
do little bit exercise..
really ntg to do
juz look at yeen..
发呆..
yes! 6.40am..they ns to wake up adi !
gt sumthgs let me to do jor..
jogging! yahoo~
v were running to d nearby waterfall,
bt cadetz they all juz walked pass it..
seem no feel to taste the fresh n nature water d..
used 1.30hr cum out..
i tot 营长said the waterfall r vry vry far from our campsite..
luckily after 20mins v jogging,i saw it..
if nt i really wil turnback to the campsite..

I am so sry to other gals SDU cuz owayz giv order n teaching juz they4..
SO touching when their talk abt 建立团队..
otherz talk abt their interested talk..
nt bad^^

Yeen,i m so sry to hurt u by my speaking
And din protect u as my responsible
I shouldnt do such a fault decision
I wun do so agn..Anymore!

~3nd1ng my lovely cadetz~

没有评论: