2008年12月6日星期六

IKEA

Today..
whole day playing MoSiang..haha..
damn duo luo..earn much money inside..vry shuang =="

YongKang,RongDa..u this 2guyz laz Thursday put it infront of my house..
make my house estate vry busuk!! memang tak boleh tahan..almost suffocate..
i din tell my parents tat u put it here de,
my mum keep call her frenz asked their workers cum settle the dog's body..
omg!
bt my bro told them tat was my frenz put de..=="
my dad almost wanna cari gaduh wif our neighbours tat who put the dying dog thr ..
make me b a shui zai juz nw ><"

so sudden tat i wanna go PWTC for education fair
i called 三姨 to bring me thr as she wanna accompany grandma to shopping..
she told me tat.."emm..emm.."
i noe she was nt free de la..then i said nvm lo..
mum called dad back to fetch me go..
when dad back,san yi appeared in front of my house..then i go wif her lo..
my dad blame tat he was rushing home to fetch me go, bt i folo san yi juz nw..
haiz...so tuo shao lang giok leh me..真失败..

round n round n round..
reach 1U..IKEA..
really many furniture inside..
special design..really differ from M'sia..
IKEA = Sweden's product..
broaden my idea thinking^^

Bought special hotdog rm2,curry pups rm1, ice cream rm1 too..
special taste-nya..
Padini~ xiaoyi sapu clothes..
Harvee-Norman ~bought steamer
Cold-Storage ~ organic food
Freelife ~organic food too
Christmax Eve decoration..wow,a place to let us take photo..nice!!


emm..little bit weird..><"


yoyo, i likt this..haha..my house wif christmas atmosphere ..


Zzz..vry cool~ huhu~White Christmas this year^^


just a view of IKEA christmas eve decoration~

back home..
din buy my 8dec Suit cloth n trousers too..
little bit disappointed lo..
b a long time kuli juz folo them n carried thgs..
cun buy thgs i liked..(if i tell them earlier mayb can de..haha suan le..)

2ml can go edu fair wif dad adi..
looking forward abt it..

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

yor...
很美叻!!!
没带我去的?!!
哼~
不要跟你好了..

Sapphirez 说...

lolx..i was wif my aunt leh tat time..
how i noe u wanna go XD
haha..
it was just a part lo,
u wan go ar?
ask rong bin fetch u go la..
muhaha..