2008年12月12日星期五

I hv success in my academic result!!

yeah..
Chinese A2
BM A2
Eng B4 (stil ok lo)
Book keep A1
Commerce A1
Commerce Studies A1
Economics A1
History B3 (T^T)
Geography A1
Maths A1
Advanceed Maths A1
(9A 2B ^^)

i was So nervous during the night before
nt dare to play games..
cuz scare to affect my UEC result..(歪理^^)
when my monitor started to sms,
get such a gud news tat 10A 1B oni..
i was thinking: the luck nw is gud le..
i should sms..
then..send jor bt the reply : wrong info =="
after tat,went to IT center checked..

so shocked tat my Maths n Advanced maths get A1...
my strongest sub !!
cuz during the test, i hv did many fault inside..
so 自责and vry down..mayb cun get A2..
bt..it was such a excellent news for me ..
yahoo~~!!

Bt SC nt happy bcuz of her UEC result..><"
(paiseh, put wrong "PMR"^^)
treated her hv rm50 lunch ..T^T
juz take it as:
my nice nice result celebration lo ^^
yeah ~~~

2 条评论:

Cassandra.C 说...

uec result la..not pmr lo~

匿名 说...

haha^^
开到很好嘛..
恭喜啦!!
真的是pro友..