2008年12月7日星期日

Education fair

PWTC 12pm-2.20 pm end my journey..
1. NUS ~ today no business course's info
2. SIM ~ a vry gud way to further my study, easier to apply..and the certe is the
UNI.of London..although nt so famous..
3. Monash ~ Nd to take the test of IDP AUS..British Council test b4 application
4. Nottingham ~ i tot vry suit for business study,bt better for nursery n pharmacy
study..business student cun take twin-programme..juz 3+0 ..
5. Inti ~ my dad said USA nt gud..politic problem..dangerous..

my ideal uni.. NUS n MOnash..bt,Monash me cun intake during the Feb..cuz nd test..
NUS stil in the info net-surfing..

After tat my dad brought me to TheMall buy my prome night cloth++
No any suit for me..too big size..me too small..haha..lapsap english ^^
back home~
sudden thought tat 2ml Hari Raya Haji,mayb off-day..
so 8pm dad brought me to TheStore (duno which shop adi.haha..)
bought suitsam rm90
black trousers rm70
belt rm30
after tat going for Tesco: Jukebox(black shoes..rm50 ==")

For the prome night, i hv used rm70 + rm240 = rm rm310(really cham oh..my dad moneyT^T)
2ml i think nd to buy a new1,cuz tat blue cloth vry sui1 for working deleh..bt..prome night..

Looking forward to nex day..
forget to take more gud care of my pimples for 2ml event..
haiz..
slp earlier today la..bybye..

没有评论: